Though I've been teaching William to read he's still just learning the sounds. He does like to pretend to read to Maxson. Devlin caught this on the camera the other day. It was too cute not to post. (Don't fail to notice William's "Superman Costume." These are NOT his pajamas--okay, they are pajamas, but he will not wear them to bed. To him, it is a costume that he wears everyday.)
And one more. My apologies in advance to all of you who don't find the humor in this:
2 comments:
I really don't miss those blow outs!! Yummy!
I am in the midst of potty training my youngest...that is a mess all in itself! I think I can sum it up in one sentence: Kids and poop are no fun paired together! Sorry, i guess I took it to that whole other level!
Camille had blow outs, but Maddie never did. They are so disgusting and the worse part is that you have to take the onesie off over their head. Oh so disgusting. Thanks for sharing :) I love how William started his story out 4 years ago... So cute.
Post a Comment