Monday, October 6, 2008
Teaching William to Read
I'm on Lesson 4 of Teaching Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. My good friend, Elicia, recommended that I try it out with William. So far it's has been great. William loves it. I love it. Not only that, but I feel like I'm spending some good one-on-one time with him during Maxson's nap (and hopefully Gwen's nap eventually once she's on a schedule). William has a late birthday, so he won't start Kindergarten till next year. We did Joy School last year with him, and hope to be starting that up again in January. We would've started it this last September, but with the move, a new baby, etc., I wasn't ready for it. The Teaching Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons has been perfect for both of us. I just thought I'd give it a shout out to anybody else out there who has a preschooler who is ready for more (but is not in preschool)!
Labels:
William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is cool that he really loves it because they learn so much faster when they are having fun.
Post a Comment