Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunday Best

Devlin said we were all looking dapper this last Sunday, so he took us out in the front yard for some photos after church before we had a chance to change. Enjoy!

William, Maxson, and Gwen
Our monkey's...William and Maxson
Maxson, William and Gwen
Gwen and Daddy
At the request of Devlin...the kid's
touching the "baby."
I'm sure you can tell I'm thrilled.
 

5 comments:

EmiK said...

That is crazy how much Olivia and Gwen look alike when they're laughing. Makes me wish we were out there with you. You're all so cute!!

Kim Possible said...

I think that Gwen and Olivia look alike too!! Cute pictures!!

michelle said...

Devlin was right, you are all unusually good-looking and you need to have your pictures taken often! Especially the prego girl and the beautiful girl in the beautiful pink dress that her beautiful aunt gave her. (Yeah, yeah, Julie, and that HER beautiful sister gave to begin with!)

Day Family Blog said...

What a cute family! That picture below with William dunking the ball makes him look so huge. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. Pretty soon he will be dunking on a real hoop.

Kristin said...

Awesome pictures. What a cute family.