Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Day of School

William's first day of 2nd Grade
Maxson's first day of Kindergarten
William started school 1 week earlier than Maxson. Both of them were super excited. I think you can tell by Maxson's face that he was so proud to be starting school. Both of them have been loving it. Maxson is so eager to do his homework everyday.

William is cruising a mile a minute. Nothing is difficult for him...so he get's frustrated easily if his homework doesn't take him 2 seconds to do...

Maxson is doing great at his reading and writing as well. He loves school...every day he comes home with a new vowel puppet. Right now they're learning nursery rhymes and they'll be having a nursery rhyme parade soon. Every day he comes home telling me which character he wants to be. So far his 2 favorites are "Little Boy Blue" and "Wee Willie Winkie." I think the latter is more so he can wear his pajamas to school!

1 comment:

michelle said...

This message is for William and Maxson.

Boys, how did you ever get sooooo handsome?

Was it something you ate?
Because if it is, I WANT THE RECIPE--but I don't think that is it.

Was it a magic trick?
No, I don't think magic works like that.

Do you wear makeup?
No, that's not it either, you are both WAY too young to wear makeup.

Ohh yessss. Now I remember.

It's because you have such a stunning aunt.