I'm getting ready to go to bed and I watched this.
So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me, and tells me everyday how "hot" I am (you may not agree, but he thinks so and I'm glad he does). I thankful he loves me and I love him. I'm thankful for three healthy, strong willed children. I love them so much. I love William with his quirky personality who tries desperately to have everyone's attention at all times no matter the cost. I love that he likes to draw just like me. I love Maxson with his frequent hugs and "I love you Mama" and cheek to cheek "ahhs." I love his easy going personality. I love Gwen with her demands to dress like a princess every day and desire to dance to the scene menu on Cinderella. I love that she snuggles with me.
I have a ton more...but I'll save them for "Daley" posts throughout the month of Thankgiving :-).
What are YOU thankful for?
1 comment:
Thank YOU Cheree! For sharing that video and helping me realize how blessed my life is, and how very many blessings are yet to come. Love you.
Post a Comment