Monday, November 15, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings

Name them one by one:
  1. Devlin
  2. William
  3. Maxson
  4. Gwen
  5. My parents
  6. Devlin's parents
  7. Our awesome apartment ---really and truly...we recently stopped looking at houses and the houses we looked at made me more thankful for my apartment INSTEAD of making me want a house. Some houses are really weird.
  8. My talents: playing the piano, art, computers, etc.
  9. My awesome neighbors through the years....and currently (even the one's that abandoned me and moved to Saratoga Springs...I still like you)
  10. Paper snowflakes hanging in my apartment that I made with Jamie
  11. The cool YW in my ward!
  12. Gwen wearing William's backpack saying "I go to schhhooool, Mom! I go to school! It's too big!"
  13. The upcoming primary talent show
  14. My new duvet cover
  15. Hanging out at IKEA with friends :-)
  16. A working washer and dryer
  17. Multiple working cars
  18. A TV that shows everything pink, except for the color green that displays as black
  19. Showers
  20. Haircuts
  21. Prepared speakers at church
  22. The sun
  23. When my kids play nice together

No comments: