William was a super champ and let his Mom off the hook for a "friend" party so Isaac would be shielded from friend germs. So we took it easy and had a family party at home. William is into Egyptian stuff...so we made a pyramid and hieroglyphic cake...he loved it. We gave him a new set of scriptures and some pajama bottoms. He was ecstatic.
Top favorite things about William:
1. He adores his baby brother, Isaac. Seriously. I've never seen any body pitch their voice so high when talking to a baby and give a baby so many kisses.
2. He's a self-starter. He's getting his homework done all on his own as of late without me badgering him.
3. He's an amazing artist.
4. He's hilarious. He's always making us laugh. He's so animated.
5. I love it when he's talking to someone he's trying to impress...he'll lower his voice to sound more mature. I don't think he realizes he even does it.
1 comment:
Cheree, this is precious. I always noticed William dropping his voice when he talked to me and I just thought he was being "serious." I LOVE that kid! Happy Birthday WILLIAM!!
Post a Comment