Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's a....

Today was my ultrasound. For those of you that know us, you know we're the surprise kind of folks. So if you're reading this hoping to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, you're going to be disappointed.

But our baby has all 4 heart chambers and everything is looking good! Here's some photos.



6 comments:

julie said...

You are a tease!

EmiK said...

I can't help it. I want it to be a girl!!!

Tom said...

Congratulations! So when you say you are surprise people, does that mean you didn't find out the gender either, or are you just keeping it a secret from everyone else?

Day Family Blog said...

Yay for #4! I hope that you are feeling well, I didn't even notice a belly on the picture below. Congrats!

michelle said...

Ummm....that profile looks decidedly FEMALE. I'm just sayin'...........

Amber P. said...

I guess my surprise was finding out you're pregnant! Congrats!