- He makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich. The kids actually call them "Dad's Famous Grilled Cheese."
- He does an amazing job at putting the kids to bed. Every night they want to play "Nice knowing ya!" and have Devlin tell one of his "Famous stories." Do you see a pattern here...nothing I do is famous.
- He has an amazing singing voice. I think I'll go so far as to call it famous.
- He is the most patient person I know. I don't know too many people that can patiently help so many people with their computer and never show any sign of irritation. The man is a Saint.
- He is a mutant and thus has a superhuman memory. I think I'd call his memory famous too.
- He's pretty smooth.
- He's the hottest man in the world.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Happy Birthday, Devlin!
Poor Devlin had to have his birthday the day after Maxson...which unfortunately for him this year, meant that I was pretty worn out from the day before so he didn't get too much attention. I still haven't gotten him a birthday present...I know! I'm horrible! Hopefully I'll get him one soon...anyhow I did want to give a shout out to Devlin to tell him all the cool things I think about him:
Labels:
Devlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
David does bedtime too. I think it's awesome for dads, kids and mommies!
Post a Comment