Me: Why do you ask that? (trying not to laugh)
William: I'm looking in all the cars, and they're all mommy's!
Me: William, where's Daddy?
William: At work. But Daddy only works on his thesis and you do everything else.
Me: No, William, Daddy does lots of jobs. He works on his thesis and works at Instructure. We're on the same team William. I get to take care of you kids, make the meals, clean your clothes, and most of the time, I get to play with you. Daddy does a lot of things too. And because of him we have a nice place to live, clothes for mommy to clean and food that Mommy get's to cook.
William: Oh.
7 comments:
The boy may turn into a philosopher.
HaHa how cute! I'm excited I get to work with him in First Grade this year!
I always knew William was a very smart boy...hopefully this insight will stay with him when he has his own family. :) P.S. LOVE Neha's comment.
Cheree, What a cute blog!!! Your kids are DARLING! Your William knows what he's talking about! Thanks for sharing your blog, now I can get updates. Ours is susanandvince@blogspot.com.
LOVE THIS! I agree with him, moms do all the work.
I can totally picture William's face during this conversation. We miss you guys! Eliza started school yesterday and I have been remembering so much about Kindergarten. sad. When does school start for you?
William in now my favorite nephew.
Post a Comment