Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gwen's New Bike



So...Gwen has Daddy wrapped around her little finger. Last week Devlin went to the bike shop to purchase some new tubes for the boys bikes. While he was there, he saw the cutest toddler bike. I won't go into to many details, but to make a long story short, a friend of mine happened to be working there that night and was able to meet Devlin's "discretionary budget" (really Devlin's blow fund for the month) even though the bike was already 60% off. So thanks, Brad, for the awesome discount! I think Gwen shouting "My bike! My bike!" when Maxson took it away from her at the store didn't hurt with Brad giving us a break or with Devlin making the purchase.

After seeing the bike, I daresay I would have done the same thing (it's pink)! Too cute.

2 comments:

Neha Rungta said...

I think this is worth every penny that Devlin spent. This is such an adorable picture.

Tiersa said...

Can she get any cuter? The bike is just her size and the right color! How could Devlin not buy it?