

Happy Birthday, Gwen! I can't believe how fast you're growing! I'm so thankful for you! Some things to remember:
- You fish for compliments...at nursery yesterday, the leaders were complimenting one of your friend's, sparkly shoes. You immediately piped up, lifting one foot and say, "My sandals! My sandals!" You did it again later that day when Uncle Bam was complimenting Maxson's shirt. You hollered out, "My shirt! My shirt!"
- You love Cinderella. Every time you watch it, you shout out at the end of the movie, with both arms raised in the air, "The mice saved the day! The mice saved the day!"
- You always want to help Mom. You love to "cook." I can leave you for hours at your play kitchen and not hear a peep out of you if no one tries to bug you!
- You're very independent!
- You love books, especially the mini Mary Engelbreit book titled, "There's No Better Friend Than A Sister," your Aunt Michelle gave me years ago on my birthday.
- You give the best hugs and kisses, and if effort were the only unit of measurement, when you flex, you'd have bigger muscles than William, Maxson and Daddy combined!
6 comments:
I love those piggy tails. She is so cute! I love that she loves the mice in Cinderella. Looks like she is a princess despite having 2 brothers before her :)
Yay! I found your blog again! The pictures of Gwen are so cute! It makes me excited for Sarah to grow up. We sure miss you all!
Oh. My. Freaking. Cuteness.
I canNOT WAIT to see her and give her a squeeze! Cheree you are so blessed!!
luf you
Holy Cow!! This is simply ADORABLE! I am so glad and lucky I have a cute, and great cousin named GWEN! Tell her Happy Birthday for me-LATE!! :)Can't wait to see the cutie! ~Emily
What adorable pictures. Boy, she and Maxson sure look a lot alike, but Gwen is so much more feminine, and Maxson is so much more masculine. Love you!
Love the shades with the princess dress. What style!
Post a Comment