Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Game - Heart Bingo

For any of you Mom's out there who are planning/helping with a Valentines party at your kid's school this is for you–Valentine Bingo Cards! I got this idea off of Kaboose.com. The only problem with their's was that they used numbers all the way to 70 and my son's Kindergarten class has only learned the numbers 1-30. This is a fun thing to do at home as a family using conversation hearts as markers! So, download the PDFs I made, print them on red card stock and have fun!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I had the displeasure of doing the Valentine's party for one of my kids last year... I was so relieved when it was over. I had the kids play this game and for some reason, it wasn't until about 20 minutes into the game ANYONE got bingo (maybe the clues I printed off were bad), nonetheless, a very sweet idea!!
btw, I just had to scroll through your blog to find those DARLING pictures of the babyshower Julie put together. I am doing one next month and remembered how cute those pictures were... I'll be studying up on them and try to replicate the bliss.
How are you Cheree? I miss you and Tiersa! We've been talking about getting together maybe this summer??