Hapy Birthday, William!Just a note for you to read when you're old enough to appreciate more fully what I see in you ;-).
Thanks for picking your younger brother as the "reverent child" during singing time this last week. I know you felt pressure from all the "pick me's" out there! Thanks for announcing to everyone after you picked him that "he's my brother!"
Thanks for sharing your toys you got for your birthday with your brother. Thanks for letting him open your presents too.
Thanks for always getting me a walmart or target bag when I'm changing Gwen's diapers.
Thanks for playing with Gwen when I'm making dinner.
Thanks for being a peacemaker.
I love you. Happy Birthday.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday William!! I miss you and all and the neighborhood pals, the "Nightly News" and how we would race to see if my car or your bike was faster. I miss you all and hope you had a super power birthday...something tells me you did :) and do me a favor and give your mom and Maxon a BIG BIG hug for me K?
Happy Birthday William! You are growing up so fast...I can't believe how nice you are, sharing all your new toys with Maxson! You must follow after your mom on that one! I love you buddy!
Oh my crap Cheree. You make me feel like the losingest Mom ever. Yes, losingest is SO a word. A freakin' rocket??!! Don't ever, EVER tell me again that you don't get "into" birthdays. Seriously? William has the best Mom I know. I love her with my whole heart.
Happy Birthday William!! I hope you had a great birthday, and I can't wait to come over and have you read me the books you wrote. They sound awesome!! Way to go!
Post a Comment