Tonight we went up to Bridal Veil Falls for FHE. We took a picnic dinner to eat. After we finished our grub, we headed up the path towards the falls. The boys had a terrific time playing in the water. We grabbed a couple of rocks to paint for next weeks FHE. We'll be making prayer rocks. I told the boys the story of the Brother of Jared. Unfortunately, I didn't do a very good job. I think next time I'll have to make it a little more entertaining and a lot shorter.
William exclaiming, "Look! I caught a fish!"

Maxson playing with the rocks.Everyone with our bathing beauty.

Poor Gwen fell. She was standing by Devlin in the water and lost her balance. Luckily it's very very shallow. But because she's so small she was soaked! I'm glad Devlin thought to bring a towel!
2 comments:
When William first picked up the wood he was yelling, "Look! It's an alligator!"
Very fun for everyone, thanks sweetheart!
What a cute FHE idea. You are so organized to be able to know what you are doing for the next weeks FHE. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment