This is Michelle, not Emily again. (Argh)Do you know had much I wish I had video of Spencer and Matt playing like that? Sometimes they forget they used to be best friends. Way to go Cheree. Someday that will be more valuable than gold. The pic of you and the kids is so cute. You look great!! (And Gwen's hair is screamin' adorable) Love you...
2 comments:
I love the picture of you with Gwen and William! The video was so cute. I think you are an amazing mom.
This is Michelle, not Emily again. (Argh)Do you know had much I wish I had video of Spencer and Matt playing like that? Sometimes they forget they used to be best friends. Way to go Cheree. Someday that will be more valuable than gold. The pic of you and the kids is so cute. You look great!! (And Gwen's hair is screamin' adorable)
Love you...
Post a Comment